Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone! ^.^

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarkSerenity

DarkSerenity

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:14 PM

Well umm I am from Estonia, soo not good in englih grammar. I found out about this site through my friend who told me that this site is really helpful soo I thought I give it a try since computers (no matter which ones) hate me BIG time and I would really like toa get some help from time to time lol. Usually I turn to him for help but sometimes the issues are just too big and hes not able to help me all the times since hes in different country and understanding some things might take me a while because we talk in english and I dont always understand what hes telling me...but I come through eventually, soo I will apologize right now if I am too slow sometimes (or whole time).

Hopefully I dont have to bother you alot and warn that dealing with me requires little more patience and I dont try to make someone mad on purpose just language difference might get in the way.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Hello DarkSerenity, :welcome:  to the BC Forum. As for your English Grammar, you are doing very good. :thumbsup:

 Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS High Sierra, 10.13.6 
iMac Clone and Backup with SuperDuperTime Machine & iCloud
How much do you know about distracted driving? W82TXT 
clear.pngWhen Driving: "Get Your Head Out Of Your Apps." clear.png

#3 DarkSerenity

DarkSerenity
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Hey! :hello: