Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, my name is Cappy178 and I'm an alchoholic....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cappy178

cappy178

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

Oops! Wrong forum! lol.

Seriously, I've been stopping by Bleeping Computer for a couple of years now...but slightly intimidated by the wealth of information and tools found here.  I can't avoid it any longer, it seems whatever is going on with my home network/computers, has become too insidious for me to ignore...That may sound a little dramatic, but frankly I'm frustrated to the point of tears pretty much daily. I've already spent several dollars on a in-home "Computer Expert" Ha! Some expert.  

That's it, I guess now I have to figure out which forum to post my plethora of questions.....wish me luck!

Cappy178

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,426 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

Well, start here!  Think of one question, guess at which forum you think that one question belongs in, post that question.

As you follow the advice...think of another question and do like you did for your first question.  Welcome!!  And stay a long long time!

BTW, when a question/problem has been solved, consider giving the closed arrow   :) 

Edited by RolandJS, 26 February 2015 - 12:02 PM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

"I heard Spock finally got colander!"  "I believe the word is Kolinahr."  "Oh."

#3 cappy178

cappy178
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Thank you RolandJS! I aspire to using the closed arrow....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users