Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 casmeca

casmeca

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

Hello,

A computer consultant referred me to this site months ago, and I have found it very useful.  I have been involved with computers since a teenager and my experience varies on the computer and issue.  I feel I am quite knowledgeable, but  not as knowledgeable as many that are on here. 

I usually am able to resolve most of my computer issues, but as I don't get to as much time as I used to to keep up with all the advancements, so I will turn to other for advise and opinions.

I also have a philosophy that not all computer issues are major issues and sometimes it is a very simple fix, and that by trying major fixes can cause you more problems then you originally had.  This is just my philosophy and not intended in anyway to offend, or criticize anyone on here.

So this is who I am I guess, no formal computer training just a self taught individual who loves computers and hates computers issues.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users