Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Annoying Mouse Keyboard Conflict; Am I Infected?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harman_89

harman_89

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

Hello Moderators,

Am I infected? The problem i am facing with my laptop-pc has been with it since long time over 6months around.

Right from the start of the operating system, mouse and keyboard starts conflicting. Standard laptop Mouse gets stuck while moving the cursor. On opening some of the programs like internet explorer on opening a single window many windows keep on popping up automatically. while some programs behave very unusual like help windows of the program keeps popping up and stays active interupting/stopping any work to be executed on the computer. But the keyboard keys on my computer are perfectly fine i.e. no sign of any f1 key got stuck down. The thing to note here is that on attaching a seperate Usb Mouse i am able to work perfectly fine. and the keys also work fine on typing or for doing any other work.

Another thing that makes me think its a hardware conflict is that on clicking startmenu it keeps popping up and down without stopping as it should remain open still. but on pressing alt key with the mouse click it opens in the standard manner without any problem.

One Important thing to note that is after a period of time everything returns to normal for a while. then again it creates same problem after 4-5 mins. It keep on happening like this.

I have scanned my computer with microsoft security essential, kaspersky internet security 2015, malicious software removal but no sign of any virus or spyware i found. It is really annoying as i am not able to do any work with my usual mouse touchpad.

Although I am judging it a hardware conflict problem but In device manageri see no hardware with a yellow exclamation sign showing all the peripherals working fine.

Please Help..............

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 harman_89

harman_89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

Looks like nobody has ever been able to solve this problem.......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users