Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for a Perminant PSU Monitor?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mikeloeven

mikeloeven

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

Does anyone know of a good Real time monitor that can sit between the MB and PSU and provide real time voltage and wattage load outs as well as act as a early warning system for a failing power supply ??

i have seen plenty of digital PSU testers with these digital readouts, but they all require the computer to be turned off to use and cannot be mounted

Edited by mikeloeven, 24 February 2015 - 08:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

I am not aware of any piece of hardware but see here.

#3 mikeloeven

mikeloeven
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

interesting but i was more looking for a front panel display that can be mounted in a extra bay

#4 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

The reason I don't think you will find one is because you would have to have something that sat between every pair of wires and read the voltage .. simply reading the voltage draws power away from the board/components .. (not much but still draws power).  I don't think it would be a practical device IMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users