Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 karch

karch

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:13 PM

hi my names kaz and ive just joined up, ive never done this before so i may be a bit slowfinding my way around the site but im looking forward to being able to ask someone with more computer knowledge than me(not hard) ha ha questions :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:55 PM

Welcome to BC!
There is a forum help section that covers the basics of using the forums:

Orientation

If you post about a problem in a "wrong" forum, it will be moved to a more appropriate one where you will be more likely to get a faster response from other members.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 MathsDude

MathsDude

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:04 PM

Hello and welcome!!!!

Dont worry! We all go through the same. I was really bad when i first joined the forum :thumbsup:

:flowers:
MathsDude
If anyone ever tells you that you are a geek, just simply reply: " Geeks get rich, popular people get to live in council flats!!!!"

#4 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:18 PM

Welcome to BC Kaz, you will learn many things here! :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#5 karch

karch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:14 AM

to all those who answered my intro and welcomed me, thankyou very much, as i said im still finding my way around this, even though ive had my computer for two years ive never actually joined a chat site, my son actually got me the computer so i could keep in touch with him when he's deployed overseas,(he's in the navy), but when i read about bc, i thought it was a great idea, usually i have to ring my VERY patient niece who lives interstate when i get stuck with pc probs, so im looking forward to being able to ask people on this site,,once again thanks,,from kaz :thumbsup:

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:40 PM

Ask away, and don't hesitate. Posting here is a lot cheaper than a long distance call and with a large membership, someone is bound to know the answer.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users