Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adapter/Hub/Mixer to blend PS4 Headset/Mic. and Separate Audio Signal into PS4?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stephanie_Says

Stephanie_Says

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

So I'm looking to stream gameplay on my PS4 along with music and the PS4 doesn't support this.  What I want to do is be able to split my USB Headphone/Microphone signal with the Audio Output Signal of  my Computer and feed them simultaneously into The PS4.  

So something that maybe an audio splitter with one female usb and one female 1/4 jack, and a male USB on the other end to connect to my PS4.

Where can I find this cable and would it work?  I sure hope so because I certainly cant afford some fancy techno mixer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

Since I am not sure what kinds of equipment streamers use to do their magic I am thinking that on amazon 2 channel mixers are ranging from 30 to 60 bux.  I would think that kind of investment in what your trying to get into is not much compared to the headache of the spaghetti type wires your thinking of would be to get this to work for you would be.. Are you trying to stream THRU your ps4?  It seems to me you would take the audio FROM the ps4 and INTO the computer and mix it there.... right?  maybe I am wrong.  You may get some better ideas and help from videohelp.com

#3 Stephanie_Says

Stephanie_Says
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:43 PM

Since I am not sure what kinds of equipment streamers use to do their magic I am thinking that on amazon 2 channel mixers are ranging from 30 to 60 bux.  I would think that kind of investment in what your trying to get into is not much compared to the headache of the spaghetti type wires your thinking of would be to get this to work for you would be.. Are you trying to stream THRU your ps4?  It seems to me you would take the audio FROM the ps4 and INTO the computer and mix it there.... right?  maybe I am wrong.  You may get some better ideas and help from videohelp.com

Thanks.  

The PS4 has it's own streaming capabilities, and i won't be using a computer at all.  As far as mixers go, I don't see anything with a USB Audio In and a 1/4 Plug Audio In, and a USB Out anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users