Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Teri is my name computers are not my game. lol

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TGIT

TGIT

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

I'm learning slowly but I don't know much.  I can't wait to pick your brains.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Viking Drive

Viking Drive

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hi Teri. lol I don't know much but your post gave me a chuckle. At some point we're all digital immigrants.

#3 TGIT

TGIT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

I'm glad I made you smile.  Sounds corny but it's my goal in life.  Good to know you!

#4 Viking Drive

Viking Drive

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

Getting on forums and utilizing the bbcode controls was my best leap forward in computing so far. It is like poetry in motion to see what a little code will do in a visible way. Blowing stuff up and getting machines to run that crashed is challenging and rewarding. It gets more interesting each time.

#5 Viking Drive

Viking Drive

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:25 PM

Getting on forums and utilizing the bbcode controls was my best leap forward in computing so far. It is like poetry in motion to see what a little code will do in a visible way. Blowing stuff up and getting machines to run that crashed is challenging and rewarding. It gets more interesting each time.

Well blowing up your computer, I dunno if that came out right. lol But when it happens, you pick up the pieces and put it all back together to make it run. Nice to meet you too. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users