Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Msoffice exel and word is got corrupted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 faizalbabu

faizalbabu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:36 AM

Dear all,

1. few days back in my system files ( Xls. doc. pdf ) got corrupted  and changed extension to .xlsx.dpgnlqn, pd. dpgnlqn, doc.dpgnlqn .. i required my files back.. kindly help.. 

for sample i attached some files . i have more files to rectify .

Edited by hamluis, 23 February 2015 - 09:57 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:21 AM

Hi :welcome: to BleepingComputer

Your computer is infected with a file encryption malware I suggest you start a new thread on the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs section or on the Am I infected? What do I do? section of this forum.

If you decide to post on the Malware Removal Logs please read Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help.

Good luck.

Mod Edit:  Moved to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 23 February 2015 - 09:57 AM.

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users