Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wandering around in Circles around on the Net

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pwmoss

pwmoss

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 AM

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

Hi Yall;

I've been wandering on the net for a few years now.Haven't ever had problems like I've had lately so I fortunately found this place and people in it/on it that are willing to help and I'm thankful for that. I live in the Smoky Mountains of the Blue Ridge but have friends in a lot of other places. Some I haven't seen in years and I'm grateful for the internet and the technology to use it so I can stay in touch with them, my circle of friends.However  I'm not savy or tech smart as I should be and I'm hoping to get better at it and along the way help others as I learn to help myself with these problems and issues. I love the phrase "It rings of the truth" which is always a good thing, an honest place where you can start on solid ground. Another thing about a circle, is that a ring on your finger is  a promise never to be broken where you you are encompassed in and by love.Another wonderful thing about a circle is that when its a circle of like minded people a.k.a. friends , theres always room for another, it just expands when you open up to let another join because its always connected at one end so it's never completely broken as you would have to break a line to allow one to join and or be at one end or the other. Maybe one day you find that you need to talk to that someone way down at the other end so you make a circle and  then.and in that circle you find that there is clear view for everyone of everyone eye to eye and there you find honesty and friendship you might never have known if you had stayed way down at the other end.This my way of saying maybe my wandering around in cirlces on the net hasn't been a bad thing since eventually I foiund myself here and I'll be glad I joined .Thanks.  P W Moss

Edited by pwmoss, 22 February 2015 - 10:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users