Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How is this done in Win98 and ME? (wallpaper question)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish

• Members
  • 397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:27 AM

when I was a kid, my sister and I shared the same Windows 98 computer that was owned by our mom, unlike today where I allow her to use my computer, but back in those days I would accidentally somehow change the wallpaper for the log on screen (instead of the green background) when I meant to change my own wallpaper for my logon. (it made my sister mad). 20 years later, I'm asking how to change logon wallpaper and it be separate from icons desktop wallpaper. how do I do that?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

I found my answer here: http://www.44342.com/win98-f1310-t3461-p1.htm although I had to open my jpeg in internet explorer first before following these instructions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users