Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Video Help...Please!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ocean77

ocean77

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

I am getting so frustrated with this. I've spent 6 hrs on this and that is way to much for this I know. My wife did a recording on Windows Movie Maker (Windows 7 OS) and she wants to put it on Youtube, but Youtube will not except the WLMB File type. I have tried 6 different Video Converters, but the same thing happens. It starts out frr and then they say because the file is so large you will only be allowed to convert 1/3 and the rest will have to be done with a Premium account. This was suppose to be posted yesterday and I really let my wife down. I know this is my problem, but I could sure use some help getting this on Youtube. Thank you!

It appears that the size is 144MB and 27 minutes in length. I also have a 7 second music intro and then she speaks the remaining time..

Edited by ocean77, 21 February 2015 - 08:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

good afternoon dear ocean77

i think your problem may be the duration of your video and not the format you have saved your video file

youtube support nearly all video formats lie windows media video (wmv), avi, mp4, videos from mobile phones (3gp, mp4) but your allowed to upload up to 15 minutes of material

the size does not matter

you have to register by giving your mobile number in order to be able to upload videos of any duration

you can find the registration details in your youtube account

i do not have any experience with movie maker in windows 7 but i think you can save your video files as windows media video (wmv) 

alternative you can download movie maker 2 for windows xp for free, just search for windows movie maker 2

i assume that you can run windows movie maker 2 on windows 7

some youtube tutorials

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Windows+7+movie+maker+for+youtube+upload

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=Windows+7+movie+maker+for+beginners

good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users