Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Office 2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biferibiferi

biferibiferi

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:56 AM

I have win7 and MS Word 2010 and am using the standerd BIZ Card Template.

It has Five Cards on the left and right side of the Page.

And it does work but something happened and it added a Blank Whight Page under all my BIZ Cards page.

Si I right click on the Gap between the whighte Blank page and my BIZ Cards page above it.

I do not see Delete Blank Page or anything like this.

So I try putting my Mouse on the Gap between the Card page and the Blank Whight page and it says Dabble Click To Delete Page.

So I Dabble click with my left Mosue Button and it does not Delete the Blank page.

What can I try?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,007 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

Word normally generates a blank page if you have inadvertently created an extra empty line - by pressing the 'Enter' key - at the bottom of a full page. The simplest way of removing this is to click once at the top of the blank page - to put the insertion pointer there - then use the 'down' arrow key to move as far down the page as it will let you. Once the insertion pointer has stopped moving downwards then press and hold the backspace key until the insertion point reaches the top of the blank page, then press it once more and the blank page should disappear. If the insertion point goes all the way down and into the next page, then use the 'Up' arrow to move it back until it is just on the blank page.

Another way to do this is to adjust your page set up settings to reduce the top and / or bottom margins slightly.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users