Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

4K gaming, mouse in different place than the in-game one.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flacstar

flacstar

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hey guys, I bought a 4K monitor and so far I love it, but with some games such as Thief, Battlefield 4 and a few others, the mouse in game is invisible and about 2 inches NW of where the visible one is, making RPG's and menus impossible to use. Setting the few games that have Windowed borderless seems to work, but some games do not have this, or I cant even click accept because of the mouse being off. Any help appreciated. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 auguske

auguske

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:54 AM

Guys, you may need change your computer, some obsolete computers always have these kind of problems

#3 flacstar

flacstar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:33 AM

Not sure if a troll or not.... my pc is near-top of the line... hence the 4k gaming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users