Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

intro: db "Hello!",0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Taikoh

Taikoh

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Taikoh, and I finally decided to join BleepingComputer after some of my friends suggested that I help out some of the people that are having problems here instead of sitting on my lazy butt all day and tinkering with silly things. I guess this is where I tell you guys a bit about myself!

Firstly, I'm absolutely in love with programming. I started out learning HTML when I was 16 and since then, every day for the past 5 years, I've dedicated each day to learning at least one new piece of tech-related knowledge. In terms of languages, I now know C, *some* VS C++, PHP, SQL (MSSQL & MySQL), Swift, *some* Objective-C, Bash scripting, *some* Zsh scripting, DOS/Batch scripting, and Intel 80x86 Assembly. Out of a combination of Butt Sandwich syndrome (Asperger's, hurr hurr) and dedication to technology (which might really be due to Azburberz?), I've essentially been hoarding massive amounts of tech know-how and miscellany, which definitely helps with my PC repair tech job (although it's really more of a PC tech / sysadmin / lead programmer / malware removal "expert", or at least that's what they use me for).

Speaking of that last bit, I do feel as though I know a bit about malware removal, but as with everything else, there's always going to be more to learn! Especially here of all places, since lots of people flock here for malware-related issues and y'all have raving reviews across the web. Here's hoping I can learn a thing or two!

I definitely hope to meet more of y'all and totally hope to get comfortable here (I've never really been too social :blush:), and I can't wait to but some of you guys about my tech problems!  :lol:

PS: Major props to anyone who recognizes the format of the title.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bako194

bako194

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Hi Taikoh, welcome to bleeping computer its good to see you here,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users