Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus I can't get rid of 2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brooksdad09

brooksdad09

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:42 PM

Hi,

Ok so I had a virus on my old computer  so I did my standard fix of wiping and re installing windows. And after installing windows on initial start up, randomly my middle and left mouse button would spam/ghost press extremely fast. This would cause anything my mouse came across to open x10+ instances of whatever my mouse came across, cause all my tabs in browser to open in new tab and close when i click on them, also it would happen in game. So after trying a lot of things I was told on here i had the money and wanted to upgrade so I built a new computer. I bought all new parts (didn't use any pieces from my old pc, not even keyboard or mouse), installed windows, installed drivers, then the first time i connected to the internet BAM there it goes same thing as the old computer middle and left click button being spammed/ghost clicked rapidly. I am using a new mouse.keyboard, I moved so now i have a new internet service provider (had charter now have at&t), and a whole new pc. I have no idea how this is possible and it is seriously starting to interfere with my life......... I can't do anything on my computer, sometimes i can't even turn it off with out pulling the plug. I have no idea what it is or how its possible I've been told by everyone i asked

that they have no idea what it is.with the exception of this forum every time i put this out there all i get is "stop trolling" and "this is not possible Noob". I'm begining to think is some kind of something allowing someone to mess with my computer but i have no idea. By the way I'm Using Windows 7 64. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Not sure if this is allowed, if not sorry I'll delete it. The link is to a youtube video i just posted of what happens when it "goes crazy". It's kinda hard to see since soo much is happening. So what happens is the mouse starts ghost clicking and I don't touch anything just move the mouse around. What happens is it opens 100+ tabs of google chrome, 25+ tabs for the file icon. and a bunch of others. The screen keeps going black because it keeps loading Diablo 3. Hope this helps.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users