Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 HP x64 Won't Boot Past Windows Logo (Sometimes)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sle3pingz

sle3pingz

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:33 AM

Greetings Sir !

i got some weird problem, my windows sometimes when i start boot suddenly not past the windows logo, and restart asking us repair startup windows, when i choose start windows normally, it's not past windows logo again, so startup repair ask do restore, so i do it, after i do it, finished and i see it's said number of root caused 1 repaired, it's back to normal, but sometimes the problem back again i need do another restore, what do you think sir ? need you help here, already 2 or 3 times like this ~ :(

Edited by sle3pingz, 16 February 2015 - 12:34 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:43 AM

Can you tell us more about your system? Desktop or laptop, what is the operating system, what security software is installed and is it current, are your operating system, security software and drivers current?

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users