Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bonjour tout le monde, je m'appelle wadwadi de Paris en France

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wadwadi

wadwadi

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:20 PM

Je n'ai pas trop de connaissances dans ce domaine et je viens de subir une attaque de CTB Locker qui a pris en otage tout mon travail de plus d'un an, un employé chez l'antivirus que j'ai m'a conseillé ce site, j'espère trouver de l'aide de votre part car je suis vraiment désespéré, en vous remerciant d'avance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:25 PM

Salut wadwadi :)

BleepingComputer est un forum anglophone, donc si tu veux participer en postant, créer des sujets de discussion, etc. il va falloir que tu postes en Anglais sinon tu va te faire avertir :P

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 wadwadi

wadwadi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

I have not much knowledge in the field of computer science, and I just had June attack CTB Locker Who Taken hostage all my job for over a year , an employee of Macafee advised me this site,I hope to get help from you, I am really desperate , thanking you in advance

"sorry if the translation is not perfect , I use a translator"

Edited by wadwadi, 15 February 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,707 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

Don't worry about the quality of the translation there are people around this site who can handle other languages, but it is a - very - international forum and the base language is English.

However if you do have a computing problem - just start a topic in the relevant section of BC. Nobody will take offence if your English, or your translation, isn't perfect.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users