Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will A Dell Motherboard Fit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 draco

draco

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 PM

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:27 PM

hi guys im back again ive decided on which case im getting,but now the latest issue is will my dell micro ATX fit any other cases? ive been told if it was a generic it would but if it had dell stamped on it, it wouldnt. something about dell put there holes just a little off so it wont fit.if anyone in here can help let me know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 draco

draco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:30 PM

oh yea its out of a dell deminsion 3000-Dell.REV.A01-AA C78178-503

#3 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:21 PM

Hi draco
Take a look at the system board in the Dimension 3000.
Note the four screws that secure the heatsink base to the mainboard, which in turn screw to the chassis.
Wont find those in an aftermarket case, at least none I've ever seen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users