Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing WhitePointer ; WhitePointerNet G.M. and Technical Engineer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whitepointer

whitepointer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 AM

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

:busy:   Greetings to all!   :busy:

Pleased to make your E-acquaintance.

I've been a member for a while and hadn't got around to doing this yet so here's a little about me.

I run a business which handles multiple facets of modern mobile and computing technology, offering our support directly to the end user.

Malware diagnostics and removal has been a specialty of mine since my early years in computing where I was often left in sole charge of all malware removal operations that required data to be retained while putting security back in place on machines that could not be replaced.

Even though I now work mainly for small businesses and private households, I often worked in large corporate environments while I was still employed by other IT companies. In those environments I saw a vast range of infections and their general behaviors as malware has evolved over the years.

Now with the scourge of malicious software across the internet, and recent Cryptolocker style attacks it seems I see more disinfection work coming from small business than ever before.

I have been using BleepingComputer.com as a reference point for years and am highly confident in the advice and links found here,

Some of the software linked here has continuously proven crucial to efficient removal of infections in my work environment, especially one piece which I consistently use as standard procedure; Rkill.exe by Grinler. "Thankyou very much Grinler for that awesome little program that has come in so handy over the years!"

Anyway if there is anything more you wish to learn about me, please visit my site at www.whitepointer.net 

WhitePointer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,242 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

Hi whitepointer :welcome: to BC

Where about's in Sydney are you?

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#3 whitepointer

whitepointer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 AM

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:26 AM

Hi NickAu,

Thankyou for the warm welcome.

I'm in Jannali, Sutherland Shire. 

Yourself?