Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bizarre problem with internetn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 garfeeled

garfeeled

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

So bought a computer just over a month and until last no problems at all with it, until now. Presently my computer claim to be connected to the computer ( the minibar icon shows full connectivity ) however when I attempt to load a page one of 2 things Will happen, the basics are that the page won't load. It will either attempt to load I defiantly, or give me an error message ( if I use chrome it says that the network changed). I howeve do not have any such issue on other devices ( iPad, iPhone work fine and my flat mates have no issue either). I have however found a temporary work around to the issuen, if I go into device manager and to the network adapter category and manually update my Broadcom network adapter then the problem will cease for about 5 minutes, before starting a new. I have exhausted all the options I know of and am hoping that I can get some help on here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:13 PM

Check to make sure the drivers for the adapter are up to date. If possible, try swapping it out for another adapter -- if it's not the driver it may be a hardware issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users