Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus that is affecting my internet connections ( DNS server fail to load etc)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sladare

Sladare

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

Hi I believe my computer is infected. At some point in time , I started having constant DNS server fail to load issues and thus not able to have any access to the internet. I was able to have a temp fix by using the malwarebyte software , however since the recent update of windows 8 and the free trial expiring . The DNS fail to load issue came back and I would really appreciate if anyone over here can offer me some assistance and point out what virus I might be contacted with and offer me with a solution. Thanks !

I am currently using a desktop computer running Windows 8.1.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sladare

Sladare
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

I am sorry but did I phrase my post wrongly , why am I getting any replies ? Please help !!! ): 

#3 Bikerful

Bikerful

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:15 AM

I cant understand what's your problem exactly, Try explain better your problem. Do you mean your internet with simple words it's getting disconnected by the internet or?

#4 Sladare

Sladare
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

Yup for a while now , I also strongly believe that my computer is infected. Can you suggest some virus scanner so that I can post my update log, thus allowing you to better understand my situation? That is how it usually goes right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users