A few days ago my Google Chrome started acting strange. Resetting simple settings nothing too big, but then I got pretty annoyed with it so I decided just to use IE for the time being, but the homepage was some startsear site. So I changed it, and it changed back without my permission. I googled around and tried everything it'd told me to and I always seem to think its gone because it's fine for a while, but then the next day I turn my computer on, check IE and it's back. I don't see any add-ons or extensions for it, ive ran malwarebytes, I've ran Adecleaner, both of which show I have something. I get rid of it and restart but it's always back within minutes. I'm not the greatest with computers and whatnot so maybe i'm missing something but I just can't seem to get rid of it without help at this point. OS is windows 7.
This is my first time posting hear so I apologize if i'm missing out on something i'm suppose to be doing
Edit: Forgot to mention a few things. Don't know if it'll help much but..
AwdCleaner shows, and I have deleted:
Edited by BreannaNicole, 11 February 2015 - 04:58 PM.