Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

tracing folder issues, whole comp being traced really.. Help fix the settings:((

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 stanleybeast

stanleybeast

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:29 AM

I just did a malware removal with Nasdaq and he said I have issues with my tracing folder now which he doesnt do. .. I am un-sure what that means but I know I have almost everything, including new pics, new text docs, new anything I make is traced,  I even have a pic  of tracing everything, its of my reg I notice my certs keep re activating old ones that I disabled, also the certs I cant get auto updated from windows site as I felt the malware redirected me to many bad sites... If its fixed then we can do that too.. I just need help and some guidance  in what to do on the things I have said..

Here is the link of nasdaq assistance to me for malware.. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/560832/apparently-this-issue-no-one-can-solve not-even-mighty-god-himself/

Please help me set the folders right.. I don't need any sharing, even for remote assistance. It's my computer and I don't  need that or like that kind of help.. I just want my comp back, no trusted installer owning anything.. All mine..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

Doing a brief search for your 'problem', I saw this: Appearance of a folder named "Tracing" affecting the final - Microsoft Community

Review that and let us know if you tried that solution or not.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 stanleybeast

stanleybeast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

Nope, this tracing of all my files is done on a hidden level. I know nothing of it, no warnings, not even event viewer warnings. I have a pic of registry setting, showing all the folders is being traced.. IS that ok to show here?

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,987 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 PM

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Hello,

Since you are still receiving assistance in your topic in the log forum here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/560832/apparently-this-issue-no-one-can-solvenot-even-mighty-god-himself I am closing this topic to avoid potential confusion and to avoid unintentionally creating difficulties for your helper.  Once you have been declared clean and that topic is closed and if you are still experiencing issues, send a PM to a moderator to reopen this topic.

Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users