Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

office 2010

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trevorcork

trevorcork

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

any cracked versions of office i juast want to try one on an old pc im fixing up

Edited by hamluis, 10 February 2015 - 06:37 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Business Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:30 AM

Hello there,

Are you aware that no illegal contents are allowed on Bleeping Computer?

Alex

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:38 AM

What Alex said. Also, are you aware that Office have 30 days trials for you to test out the product? No need to download a cracked version of it. Just go on Microsoft Office website, download the product you want to try it and test it for 30 days. If you like it after, then buy it. If you don't want to pay for an office product, use a free, open-source one like Apache LibreOffice.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:40 AM

Bleeping Computer rules state

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

We cannot assist you with your request.

For now the topic will remain open since others will be able to recommend other programs you can use.
It will be closed if asking for cracked Office continues or if anyone provides the information on where to obtain a cracked Office. If anyone does provide that information the post will be removed.

Edited by hamluis, 10 February 2015 - 06:36 PM.

#5 Unique Obsession

Unique Obsession

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

The cracked versions are not advised, too many people install cracked versions then end up on forums like this,

needing help to find out what is wrong with thier pc, many times it can be down to cracked software,

don't be a victim.

If you can not afford Microsoft Office, create an Outlook email address and with that you are free to use A slimed down version

of The Microsoft Office tools.

If that is not enough for you try Open Office, it is an open source build just like Microsoft Office, and is free.

https://www.openoffice.org/  or as was mentioned http://www.libreoffice.org/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users