1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Download the attached CFScript.txt and save it to the location where Combofix is.
Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.
Please download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Run adwcleaner.exe
- Hit Scan and wait for the scan to finish.
- Confirm the message but don´t uncheck anything.
- Hit Clean
- When the run is finished, it will open up a text file
- Please post its contents within your next reply
- You´ll find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt also
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Have a nice day.
Edited by olgun52, 14 February 2015 - 04:06 PM.