Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nvidia kernel mode driver 344.65 and NvOAWrapperCache.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grilian

Grilian

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:06 AM

Hello whoever reads this call for help.

Since some time I have two reoccuring errors that just wont stop annoying me.

1. From time to time the screens turns black and I get the message that the Nvidia Kernel mode driver 344.65 crashed and was restarted. 

This problem occured first. It happens sometimes when I am playing games, but not everytime. Sometimes it even crashes when I am just browsing the internet (less then 5 tabs) and run (as far as I know) no other programs.

Some users seem to have that problem, but the forums of Nvidia seem to remain without attention from the developers site.

2. Nvidias NvOAWrapperCache.exe is apparently not compatible with the 64 bit version of Windows and can't start/ run (so the error message).

This keeps popping up whenever I do something. If I don't close the error text, apparently nothing happens. 

I was not able to find a lot about this problem, but finally I found a thread on your forum where fireman4it apparently solved a similar problem. Unfortunatly I was not able to follow his way to solve the problem because FRST64 obviously gave me a different log. But since I am not sure, if this is the right thing for me to do in the first place, I want to ask if someone here could please find the time to try to help me and tell me what I could do.

(I am sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language, but I try to do my best.)

Edited by Grilian, 08 February 2015 - 04:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,382 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:03 AM

If you are saying...that a topic in the Malware Removal Logs section...resolved your problem...I'd have to guess that you are either wrong in your assumption or you are infected.

To get a look and some clarification, I am moving topic to Am I Infected.

Can you please post the link to the topic where you believe Fireman4it assisted with the problem resolution?

Louis

#3 Grilian

Grilian
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:46 AM

Well, I do not neccesarily think that it is a virus, I had a lot of malware detectors run over it and nothing was detecte. It could be a problem of some sort wirt my graphics card, but I don't know. ^^'

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/561371/needing-help-with-virus-removal/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users