Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No programs open, including task manager

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deltaXkila

deltaXkila

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Ok, so this is an ONGOING problem. Whenever this happens, I have to force-shutdown the PC before being able to do anything again.
I will randomly try to open a program (example, iTunes), and it won't open. then trying any program, the programs will not open. Any program running will not work properly (going on Chrome, the sit itself and subsets in the URL will work, but it won't go to any other site). Task manager, no matter how I try to open it, WILL NOT OPEN.
I try to reset via the start menu. Start menu doesn't open.
Ctl+alt+del to the menu, press reset... It will say "restarting" and never restart. I have to hold the power button just to get it to shut off. And this happens nearly intermittently, it's the only way I shut off my computer now. It's frustrating beyond belief! Can somebody help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users