Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Buying a new pc for GTA V

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DayzGamer

DayzGamer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

I have been looking all over for the best deal on a prebuilt and I found this can anyone tell me what they think?
http://www.domituscomputers.TK
on the amazing deals section I found a pc for $949
I5, Gtx 970, 8gb Ram, 120gb SSD (I would change to the crucial mx100 heard good things about it.) 1tb hard drive, Blue Ray burner, and Sesonic 620w power supply.

is this a good deal? I thought the site was a little ehhh.. but they accept paypal so that makes me feel better? anyone have any thoughts?

Edit: Topic moved from Computer Gaming to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ihavanswer

ihavanswer

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:22 PM

Because I do not know each of the specific parts, I can't tell you exactly how much you will save, but from my approximation, that is a good deal.

#3 rhino1366

rhino1366

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:04 AM

That's a good pick - a desktop under Core-i5 is brilliant. A balanced config of should be made - is your job to seek.

Note: downgrading from Blu-Ray x6/8 to an ordinary DVD-RW x20/x24 would reduce the price on 10%.

#4 Lilium

Lilium

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Could more feedback be offered on this prebuilt? Any other parts that could/should be swapped? With that Crucial Mx100 the total comes up to $962.98.

I too am working on building a new rig with GTA V being a focus. Unfortunately having been out of the loop for some time I'm reluctant to sift through forums and sort compatability issues again. Nor do I want to waste people's time in assisting me with making entire component lists again.

Thanks.

Tempus Fugit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users