Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pop up dialog what does it mean?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harkcomp

harkcomp

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:51 PM

I'm suddenly seeing a pop up on my screen each time I start up that reads as follows: Loader 32 EXE - Bad Image C:\program files\sup tab\Windows support D//32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again with the original installation media or contact your system administration or the vendor for support. I have no idea what this is or where it came from. Is it something that really needs my attention and if not how do I get rid of this annoying pop up? Where in my system do I locate this file so I can see what it is and how do I determine its importance and fix it if needed? Thanks!

Edit: Topic moved from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

If you have the installation CD then you can boot from it and run the startup repair utility.

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users