Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anti-malware Choice

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Baurge

Baurge

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:22 AM

I haven't been on here in awhile, unfortunately I've been quite busy working 7 days a week got to make money on my summer break. Well anyways enough with that and to the topic at hand. I've been on here a few times and reiceved alot of wonderful help. Even prior to arrival I already ran Spybot and Ad-aware. However people here have instructed me to run Ewido and A-squared. I am going to break down and buy a subscription to on of these because I liked the programs a lot. I'm just curious any suggestions on which one I should buy the subcription to?

I don't want to opens pandora's box on opinions I just want some friendly suggestions on which one I shoud choose, or even some other options people think are even more effective than these two.

Thanks,
Baurge
Everything no matter how great will come to an end.....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 25 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

Why buy either one?
They both have a free version.
Use them both.
If you do buy one, you can use the others free version, so you don't have to limit yourself to one, or the other.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users