Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio Driver not installing - Window 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Precisioned

Precisioned

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:34 AM

I've just built my brand new PC Rig and i am having an issue with an audio driver. So i go on my motherboards website and try download the audio driver, Once it is downloaded i try run it getting this error: "Install realtek hd audio driver failure error code 0x00000ff"
This is so frustrating as i literally have tried everything. Ive tried uninstalling it and installing it 10+ times, Audio is enabled in my BIOS, Ive tried deleteing it out of my device manager then installing it, Ive tried installing it in Safe mode, Ive tried letting Windows updater download it, Ive tried multiple driver updater softwares, Ive spent Hours trying to figures this out. Please help.
Specs: ASRock H81M-HDS Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 1TB Patriot Signature 4GB Asus R7260X-DC2OC-2GD5 2GB R7 260X Coolermaster RC-K282-KKN1 Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz 3 EVGA 430Watt 80Plus Power Supply Unit Windows 7 Home Premium

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Precisioned

Precisioned
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users