Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dcurr

dcurr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

My HP PC has been having an odd issue these past few days. The computer will start and load then quickly flash a blue screen telling my that my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, then it will go to a screen where it says it is preparing automatic repairs and then finally it will go black shortly after, with the computer still running. I thought it was a hard drive issue, and I purchased a used one from the local technical store and installed it, but this time I got a screen saying there was no boot disk has been detected. Where is this issue coming from??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Portaller

Portaller

• Members
  • 168 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

On the old hard drive, mash F8 as soon as the computer starts booting. A prompt will come up, select "Safe Mode".

It refuses to run on those IOS's because the earlier versions of cIOScorp scooped out your Wii's innards and turned them into delicious Scrambled IOS Breakfast, which confused the crap out of their installer and gave TT all sorts of bizarre errors to scratch their heads over.

Limits are temporary, the boundaries of which are to be pushed by diligent study and application of oneself to the problem at hand.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

My HP PC has been having an odd issue these past few days. The computer will start and load then quickly flash a blue screen telling my that my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, then it will go to a screen where it says it is preparing automatic repairs and then finally it will go black shortly after, with the computer still running. I thought it was a hard drive issue, and I purchased a used one from the local technical store and installed it, but this time I got a screen saying there was no boot disk has been detected. Where is this issue coming from??

Did you install Windows 8/8.1 on the new hdd?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users