ComboFix is not a general cleaner, in fact running like that can cause serious PC issues.
Most antivirus' will scan the drive if connected during the scan..
You can use you installed AV or connect it and run ESETESET Online Scanner
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET Online Scanner in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
- NOTE: Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
You can also reformat it and erase it completely.. Need your Operating system for more instructions on that.