I'm having connectivity problems which only occur on my home network. Any devices connected to the network encounter problems, but work fine when connected to any other network.
Some of these problems include:
- Games, and gaming services like Steam and Origin, fail to establish a connection.
- Some streaming services, such as justin.tv and JWPlayer, don't load.
- Torrent programs don't connect to any peers.
- Hamachi rarely is able to sustain a connection.
- Login failure when using a variety of web- or network-based applications.
I'm using a TP-Link WR841N router and my ISP is BT. Resetting the router to factory settings does not help. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!