Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:28 PM
I have Windows 8.1. Yesterday, I noticed that Google Chrome wouldn't load any web pages. Either nothing happened, or I got the "whoops something went wrong" error message.
Internet Explorer still worked.
Today, I've tried to:
- Uninstall Chrome. Nothing happened. Chrome still installed
- Downloaded Firefox, but when I tried to install it, nothing happened.
- Run a Norton 360 Premier security scan. Nothing seemed to happen.
- Run a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan. No malicious items detected
- Restart in Security mode and do another Malware scan. Still nothing. I tried to restart in Security mode with network (shift + F8), but this was tricky.
Not sure what I should do now. Something is definitely not right! :-(
Hope this is clear, am typing on my tiny phone!
Thanks so much in advance,