Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upload Speed Is Dirt Slow On Most Sites I have No Idea Why

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DJboutit

DJboutit

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

Upload speed is dirt slow on just about every site I have tried to upload to slow to really use it.  I have done a speed test test shows the upload speed to be just fine

4116775043.png

I have done a test video showing how slow I am getting on 2 file host

Zippyshare I should be getting a min of 850k upload speed and I am not.  Only 2 sites I have found that I get close to normal upload speed are adult tube sites.  Even Youtube I am only getting 700kbs and Mega.co.nz I am only getting 450k.  I had a tech come out a few days ago and check my modem router combo and the lines everything seemed fine only thing the tech replaced was the line from the modem to the wall.  Replacing the line did not fix anything I have tested the upload with the same few sites on 2 differnet computers and both are dirt slow.  I have no idea why my upload speed is slow on about 98% of the sites I have test now I am getting like 225kbps max my max upload speed should be 1.3mbs.  Anybody have any idea what could be causing slow upload speed for me.

Edit: Topic moved from General Chat to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users