Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need an wista 32/64 bit install disk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kendtelarsen

kendtelarsen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

i need badly an install disk for wista64bit ,can enybody help mee hwit a link to download and get windows wista oem system ,i have a hp dv 9500 and i can only bee whit wista and i dont have an install disk for wista myself ---HELP!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

Hi kendtelarsen :)

You are in luck, because it seems that a member on HP Forums posted a thread with instructions on how to reinstall Windows when you don't have a Recovery disk, and he posted links to a Windows Vista .iso here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Recovery/Windows-Vista-7-and-8-ISO-Image-file-Download-Links/td-p/2954293

After following the links, you end up here:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/how-to-burn-downloaded-windows-vista-to-dvd/

The instructions to create an installation disk from that download are also shown on that webpage, and they are very precise and clear. Let me know if you need anything else :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users