- Y - This status flag means that this entry should be left alone and be allowed to run as if it is unchecked it may break the functionality or use of a particular program.
- N - This status flag means it is unnecessary to run this program automatically when Windows starts as you can run it manually when necessary.
- U - This status flag means it is up to you whether or not you feel this program needs to run automatically.
- X - This status flags means the item should definitely not start up automatically. Items that have this flag are generally malware such as viruses, trojans, hijackers, spyware, etc.
- ? - This status flag means the status of this entry is unknown at this time and more research is necessary.
I am runing 8.1 i downloaded the program it work fine one problem there is no status there or no y,n,u,x or ? the above was copyed from the startup page. what am i doing wrong.