Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to this site

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cloudhulse

cloudhulse

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

I'm a older student studying Turf Management at Rutgers University. While working a second job I've came across massive computer issues. Yay, what fun! I'm currently researching a number of applications for potential malware / virus' and how to properly remove these suckers! Hey if you wanna help me out, lets go for it. You could start by directing me to the right forum. I am brand new to all this forum stuff and semi new to fighting computer issues. Not computer illiterate but not ready to take a risk with this one. Never seen so many unwanted programs! Hope this is a pleasant experience.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

For your possible malware issues post in this forum
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

Provide as many details as you can.
Someone will recommend tools for you use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users