Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Help please

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AARONDANIEL

AARONDANIEL

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

My laptop has been crashing constantly and I am currently in safe mode to even post this if anyone can help and guide me through the process i will be extremely greatful. Thanks. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AARONDANIEL

AARONDANIEL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:59 PM

And it crashed again... :(

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

Hi AARON :)

It would help us if you could give us the BSOD minidumps.

Inxv2xa.pngBSOD Minidumps
Follow the instructions below to get and upload your BSOD minidumps so I can analyze them:
  • Create a new folder on your Desktop called dumps;
  • Go in your C:\windows\minidump folder, copy every files inside then paste them in your dumps folder;
  • Right-click on the dumps folder, select Send to then Compressed (zipped) folder;
  • Attach the compressed folder (archive) to your next reply and post it;

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 AARONDANIEL

AARONDANIEL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

Hi AARON :)

It would help us if you could give us the BSOD minidumps.

Inxv2xa.pngBSOD Minidumps
Follow the instructions below to get and upload your BSOD minidumps so I can analyze them:

• Create a new folder on your Desktop called dumps;
  • Go in your C:\windows\minidump folder, copy every files inside then paste them in your dumps folder;
  • Right-click on the dumps folder, select Send to then Compressed (zipped) folder;
  • Attach the compressed folder (archive) to your next reply and post it;

Thank you so much for the reply here it is

Attached Files

#5 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,609 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

It seems that all your BSODs are caused by the fwpkclnt.sys driver, which is Windows system driver. However, the processes causing these crashes are mbam.exe and mbamservice.exe. In other words, Malwarebytes. Uninstall Malwarebytes and then run the mbam-clean.exe utility like instructed in the link below:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/122284-mbam-clean-removal-process/

Once done, restart your computer normally and see if it boots without giving a BSOD.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#6 AARONDANIEL

AARONDANIEL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Thank you so much for your help i believe it has helped this has literally made my day. Thank You.

#7 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,609 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:29 PM

No problem AARON :) May I ask you to list me your installed programs? Malwarebytes shouldn't crash like that for no reason, I want to see if there's a program that could conflict with it.

3Al62Pm.pngList Installed Programs
  • Download MiniToolBox and move it to your Desktop;
  • Execute it by double-clicking on it;
  • Check the "List Installed Programs" checkbox;
    dE2KOUZ.png
  • Click on the Go button;
  • Once the scan is complete, a log will open.
    wRKHMXW.png
  • Copy/paste (select the Notepad, press Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C to copy, and Ctrl + V to paste) the content of the output log in your next reply;

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users