Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my hard disk have a wierd nose and my laptop seems become slower

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pyro0924

pyro0924

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

this past days i notice that my laptop hard disk noise wierd and it start slower, and sometimes it lose the connection in internet even it connected to the network   ....  i scan it using Sfc/scannow on cmd  and this is the log result  ... Please help me 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pyro0924

pyro0924
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:20 AM

this past days i notice that my laptop hard disk noise wierd and it start slower, and sometimes it lose the connection in internet even it connected to the network   ....  i scan it using Sfc/scannow on cmd  and this is the log result  ... Please help me 

#3 johnkmd1

johnkmd1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

Try using the CHKDSK command to see if the HDD had any errors.

#4 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:07 AM

Can you describe the noise please?

#5 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:24 AM

If you are recommended a chkdsk, you should give the full command, which is chkdsk /r. pyro, in addition to what Alex asked, if the noise is what we're thinking about, it means that your HDD is most likely failing and you'll have to back up your data as soon as possible and buy a new one, then reinstall Windows on it. But Alex is good for troubleshooting hard drive issues so I'll leave you in her hands :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#6 johnkmd1

johnkmd1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

If you are recommended a chkdsk, you should give the full command, which is chkdsk /r. pyro, in addition to what Alex asked, if the noise is what we're thinking about, it means that your HDD is most likely failing and you'll have to back up your data as soon as possible and buy a new one, then reinstall Windows on it. But Alex is good for troubleshooting hard drive issues so I'll leave you in her hands :)
I am sorry for not giving the full command. On future post I will be sure to so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users