Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Skype - connecting to another PC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rhino1366

rhino1366

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

Hello.

I have one Microsoft Skype suggestion here.
I know, it's not their site. You can pass this on to them, by email support (I couldn't find the button).

Connecting to another PC.

My Windows XP OS allows such option. The up modern OS, like Windows Vista & Windows 7 / 8 allows this too, as well.

If Microsoft handling this product, and their own pack of operating systems - why won't they upgrade the Skype to be able to do the same? ...in a comfort of an application?
Why won't they take this on Skype? To have a built-in option on that?

Tell me your thoughts.

P.S. You guys often make calls to Microsoft with issues on OS help / reinstall - so tell them about it! Don't you find it a brilliant idea with me?

On today, Microsoft Skype only allows "showing the screen".

Edit: Topic moved from Windows XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

Hi rhino,

I noticed that you have a lot of suggestions concerning Skype lately, and I think that the best way to proceed would be for you to contact Skype support directly and suggest them your ideas instead of posting them here and expecting someone else to do it. It is possible to send a comment or suggest something directly from the Skype application using one of the menu, most likely the "Help" one. Ill be able to tell you which one exactly tomorrow when I'll get on my computer.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 rhino1366

rhino1366
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

okay. thank you! :)

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

No problem good luck with your suggestions :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 rhino1366

rhino1366
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:03 AM

Do you remember about Skype? ...add me there.

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:55 AM

Oh yeah my bad sorry, I went to a friend house after work so I forgot.

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users