Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Me to My Newest Family :

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jaylien69

Jaylien69

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Just joined your forum and wanted to introduce myself to yall.I am a bit of a gamer from way back in the Pong days,we thought at the time that things could never be better than that but...oh boy look where we are now! My name is Jay Ritcher , born in western Massachusetts on 15/Sept/1960 . There were 6 boys and 1 girl , plus of course the parents.We had the distinction of being the first family on the mountain to have a colored TV ...lol. Fast forward to 1979...I voluntarily enlisted into the USAF and became an instructer for basic trainees . My specialty was in small arms classroom and range instruction. In June of 1980 I married my high school sweetheart and of course she came to Lackland AFB Texas with me...2 years,363 days and 18 hours later we were divorced :) . It was a good seperation though and we happily went our own ways . After my 4 years concluded I moved on to southern California because the rest of my family had relocated there while I was enlisted . Got hooked up again to beautiful 6'1" dancer (stripper) . She had 2 daughters that were 1.5 and 2.5 years old whom I loved as thogh they were my own and in 1991 we married on St.Patricks day. We moved to Oregon soon after . Within a year we were divorced and she went back to her old profession...The girls wanted to stay with me so I raised them on up and now have 8 grandchildren and 1 great grandaughter. Meanwhile I'd found myself involved with a younger gal and we went on to have 2 children of our own,a boy who has just turned 18 and his sister who is 15, of course,staying true to my personal track record I've been raisingthem alone  for the past 14 years . Can't seem to keep a wife around for long but I am a great Dad ! At least thats what everyone tells me . Current situation is that last October I had both of my knees replaced and while I nwas in planned recovery at my # 2 daughters house, my work of 10 years decided to lay me off because they were concerned that I would not be physically able to perform my duties as receiving and pricing manager any longer..citing that I wouldn't be able to unload up to 150 lb. donations by hand without reinjuring my knees.However my duties as manager were to perform on line research into the "hard to price" items that were donated such as rare and unique tools,antiques,collectables,etc...and yes,to cover the front lines in the donation area while my workers had their breaks...Truth though is that before surgery I'd trained both of my guys to basically do my job during my time offand they did so well that Bring Recycling figured that they should just continue with the boys @ $10.00 ea per hr.Instead of retaining me because I made so much more than the 2 of them.Oh well...we keep moving on .But now with all this time on my hands I've been doing a lot of gaming on line as well as researching job opportunities and thats where my nickname comes from,it's actually a gamer tag from back when on line gaming was first becoming popular . I am Jaylien69,except on microsofts Xbox live where they assign you their own name-tag (erringdaisy).Someday I'll get around to changing that.Well I'm off now to read some of your posts and find out who yall are...Sorry about any rants above but they were included because they are where I'm at in this point in time. See yall out there in the forums , hope to be able help out as much as I plan on finding the answers I need !                 Jaylien 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users