Step 1: Malwarebytes Scan.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.
NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.
- Double-click mb3-setup-1878.1878-184.108.40.2063.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
- Click Finish.
- On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
- After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
- Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
- If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
- In most cases, a restart will be required.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
Step 2: 9-Lab Scan
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Export'.
- Click 'Text file (*.txt)'
- In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.
- In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
- A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
- Click Ok
- Copy Paste that saved log to your next reply.
Download 9-Lab Removal Tool. from one of the links below.CLICK HERE
to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.
Install the program onto your computer, then right click the icon
run as administrator.
Go to the Update tab and update the program.
Now go to the scanner tab and select Full Scan.
Upon Scan Completion Click Show Results.
Now click the Clean button.
Once done cleaning you can go to the logs tab double click it and copy paste in your next reply. Step 3: Eset Scan Disable your antivirus prior to running this scan.
Step 4: Hitman Pro Scan
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
- NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Download Zemana Cloud AntiMalware
from one of the links below.CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows
.http://dl9.zemana.com/download/Products/AntiMalware/Build192/ZemanaAntiMalware.exe 32 bithttp://dl9.zemana.com/download/Products/AntiMalware/Build192/ZemanaAntiMalware_x64.exe 64 bitNote:
If you have used Hitman Pro in the past you will not be able to activate a free license for this product.
Save the file to your desktop.
Right Click and run as administrator.
Click Next to scan for malicious software.
Tick the box that reads. " No I only want to perform a one time scan to check this computer"
Upon scan completion. Now click on on save log and save to your desktop. Hit next to activate.
After you activate, remove malware and post the log created in your next reply.