to Bleeping Computer Forums!
My name is Jürgen
and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully:
- My native language isn't English. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
Please run a FRST scan. This will help us diagnose your problem.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your Desktop
(If you are not sure which version (32-/64-bit) applies to your system, download and try to start both of them as just the right one will run.)
- Start FRST with administator privileges.
- Make sure the option Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.
- When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
- Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here
Please download ZOEK
and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Post its content into your next reply.