Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Introducing Facti

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Facti

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:55 PM

Hi.  Glad to he here.  I have used Bleeping Computer.com before and it seems to be a safe site and certainly an interesting one..  Can I download as recommended and be pretty sure it is a safe download?  I am computer illiterate - pretty much -

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iangcarroll

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 643 posts
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Any download on bleepingcomputer.com is safe from adware, malware, etc. Welcome! :)

Ian Carroll https://ian.sh • Certly Inc
Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

#3 Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

All downloads offered here at Bleeping Computer are safe.

Grinler, the site owner, vets them all and decides if they should be added to the downloads section.

We would never offer anything that would harm your computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users