Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fish Lovers Show us your tank.

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#211 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• Topic Starter

• 10,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

ZeiNXNb.jpg

8dZUuWP.jpg

7cTmjjT.jpg

JOB35qg.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#212 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

Hey "bleepin fish doctor!"

WoW  :) Your patients are in perfect health and Your tank gets better and better! 

I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind!

Is this Aphrodite? 

nickaufish.jpg

If yes, the coloring has really developed and is unique divided in two colors. Would that be a representation of age?

Next, do you have the tank kids trained to pose for their pictures! Some sort of voice command? Their fins are just amazing and look like a flower in bloom! 

Last, you must have a amazing camera to capture these pictures through the glass? There's never any distortion. I'm so curious as to how you accomplish such shots.

You're incredible with your specialty and it's always a treat when you share. 

#213 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Location:This tiny speck in the universe somewhere in the middle of time.
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

Not my tank.

I always thought a restaurant should have a mini tank that went around the room at head height of the people sitting at the dining tables/booths.  Kids would love it, you could see a certain FISHY every so often making its rounds as it went by well plus the silly Koi for flavor and fun too!; every big tank should have a couple of those at least.   Seen a lot of BIG! tanks but they're on the ground and my restaurant (when I win the LOTTO) would have them up high like 3 or 4 feet so people in the booths could see them well.  I've a few -- to somewhat eeeeeeh kind of THE IDEA pictures to illustrate below:::::: here we go!

88db9cd2ae5bdbfb8e0116994af1e8a6--backya

93c5045de55f351d6aaaf5f23edcf30c--koi-po

to this::: (but all around customers)

918e8310e15e9f8bdbdada31553d02e1--fish-t

OR

circle one or OVAL like in the middle of room

but Table seating in there too!

I should call that kid up that made all the Pirate movies and tell him to get on with it already! we need a chain of these family restaurants.

Yeah I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Tanks for reading.

edit: fishing typo changed to FISHY !

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 02 October 2017 - 11:32 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn

......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users