Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone very happy to be here a computer/network tech and telecom tech

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eyesonly9

Eyesonly9

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 PM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

Hello everyone very happy to be here a computer/network tech and telecom tech

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,706 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 PM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

My telecom experience got left behind in the computer crush of service calls.  I still see guys out and around doing punchdowns in cabinets on the street.   Back in the old days of tone generator MG sets,  trunk adapters and registers, the high speed needed to advance beyond the 1200 baud barrier was with solid state switches and the semiconductor took over.  Thanks to Bell Labs.  When real high speed emerged 56K and the phone technology was opened to the market, third party manufactured super switches for in house systems and T1 termination equipment made telconferencing available to all leasees on a line.  So many changes besides the avancement of the CPU.  I had to pick one. 

#3 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

:welcome:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users