Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BLEEPING COMPUTER IS THE BEST THE BOMB AND THE GREATEST

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HERSILLY

HERSILLY

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

I was at my wits end with a whole slew of problems from a ONE STUPID MISTAKE I made downloading something that I thought would help me   ****** NOT   ******* my first mind told me not to download help from a source I knew nothing about. *** Update Drivers***  my worse nightmare and boy do I mean nightmare from ELM'S street.  I had a little bugger that no matter what I did it would not go away. When I found BLEEPING COMPUTER I was so far into crying that I say that if I could not find the answer I would just scrap this comp and get another. Low and behold BLEEPING had the answer  to  *** c: users\your compname~1\appdata\local\arcade~ag.   The answer is http:www.BleepingComputer.comdownload/autoruns/dl/185/help.dll     upon following the instructions I am malware free and not wanting to cry sad tears, olny I am crying tears of gladness.  THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER NOW I CAN SUPPORT SOMETHING WORTH WHILE HELPING PEOPLE.    THANK YOU BLEEPING COMPUTER, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. HER IS NO LONGER SILLY        PSSST HERSILLY LOL

Edit: Topic moved from Windows 8 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

Glad to hear you're having a good day.

#3 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

Yeah, but, HERSILLY:  what do you really think of BleepingComputer.com?

:hysterical:

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#4 HERSILLY

HERSILLY
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

I would donate to this site in a heart beat. This is not my first rodeo with sites, but it is very impressive to sign up with ease and fine what it is without question or tossing things up in the air hoping that it works. To me that is dedication and worth my support.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,828 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

Thank you for the kind words. It's for members like you that this site exists. Your acknowledgement reminds our staff and supporting members to continue what we do. Thanks again.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 HERSILLY

HERSILLY
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

Thank you for the kind words. It's for members like you that this site exists. Your acknowledgement reminds our staff and supporting members to continue what we do. Thanks again.

You are more than welcome, but I really do have another question how do I donate? I like to  and pass on this great site to others If it is ok

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,828 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

While we appreciate your generous offer to donate. The site owner has removed any donation links that would generate revenue for Bleeping Computer. The ads that are shown to non registered members generates enough revenue to keep the site running. The staff here are all volunteers donating their time.

If you feel the need to donate in some way. We have many tool developers and some of the malware staff that have Paypal links in their signatures. Or you may donate to a local charity that is of particular interest to you.

Thank You

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users